Pages

Friday, September 23, 2016

Shelby


Our sweet, sweet Shelby Ann has moved on to greener pastures this evening. No more hurting joints, upset tummies or troubles breathing. We were blessed to have her as a part of our family for 13 and 1/2 years. Rest in peace my sweet Shelby. You will be so missed by so many.

Shelby Ann Hays
August 29, 2002 - January 19, 2016

Crazy dog thinks this seat is for her. And if I sit in the seat,
y'all can't leave without me!

Shelby meets Emily


Shelby keeping Emily company by the fire when Emily was sick.


Shelby and Abby - best buddies from day one.


Shelby's favorite spot.



She always loved to tag along with whatever we may be doing.
Kayaking Big Canoe Creek with me!


Hanging out with the girls on the front porch of the cabin.


Shelby, I've got big plans for us!


Helping to keep everyone safe while they are outside carving pumpkins.


She was always such a good sport.
She left that helmet on all afternoon.


Raising girl #3. I think I need to have a talk with Meg and Perry.


Kayaking with Abby less than a month ago.




No comments: