Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Piano recital

Mixed in with all the Christmas parties was Miss Priss's second piano recital. She did a fabulous job as usual! We were all so very proud of her.

Her piano teacher is also a voice teacher, so she had all the girls from both piano and voice classes perform an opening number.

I love how confident she is when she goes on stage. If she were nervous, you would never know it!

Love that grin. She's happy that it's over, but she's also proud of herself for not messing up!

Each year the teacher has all the girls sign the poster that is hanging over the stage. They are suppose to write something they are thankful for. Miss Priss wrote: "I'm thankful for my sister." How sweet is that! I just love my girls!! They are so lucky to have each other as sisters!




No comments: