Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Christmas Eve at Granny's 2011

Christmas Eve is always a crazy day for us. It feels like we have to go everywhere. Lots of traveling and lots of people to see. Our first stop on Christmas Eve is my grandmother on my mom's side. We have had Christmas Eve at her house every year of my life!

 Granny opening her gifts. She looked like a kid tearing into those packages.

Cousin Chip just relaxing.

Everyone sitting around enjoying each others company.




The girls and their new pillow pets that they loved!

Their new granny gowns. That's what my cousin Cacy and I called them when we were growing up because Granny actually made them all for us!

Little Bit and her Aunt Carolyn.

The Hay Clan

My mom and her sisters.

The sisters and their momma.


No comments: