Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning came and went faster than ever. I still can't believe it's already passed. Santa left way too much as usual and the girls loved every minute of it as usual!

Before the girls tore into everything!

Little Bit excited about her new travel mug.

Miss Priss excited about her new I-pod. Still can't believe Santa on that one! I didn't get an I-pod until my late 20's. Something's wrong with that picture!

Mommy and the girls checking out all the new goodies. If you look really close you can see Shelby snuggled up in there too. You can't leave her out!

Shelby got some new bones in her stocking and she decided the best place to chew on them was right in the middle of everything!

P enjoying his Christmas morning too. He got enough fabric to make his Great Kilt. More to come on that later!

Christmas came and went so fast this year. I don't know why, maybe its because Daddy is back home and we were just all very excited. It was fun while it lasted.



No comments: