Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fun Fall Fotos

One beautiful fall Saturday we were asked to do a photo shoot at the gorgeous Mathews Manor. It is a picture perfect setting for sure! While we were waiting for the family to arrive, I tortured the girls by making them walk around  to have their pictures made the girls and I had to check it all out and take some pictures for ourselves. They are just so cute I can't help myself!









They had a great time running around and they really loved it when the family having pictures made arrived. The pressure was off of them!

Even though it feels like torture now, I am SURE they will love having all theses memories captured in print when they are older......well they better! ;)



1 comment:

Granny T said...

I never get tired of looking at pictures of them!!!