Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Katie's baby shower

I feel like I did not stop moving this weekend! It was one big thing after another, but thankfully they were all fun!!! We started Friday night with a girls night! Alice, Katie, Celeste, Lindsey, Wendy, Katie's Abby and I went out to eat for some yummy BBQ. After chatting and hanging out for a while, Alice, Celeste and I headed back to my house to make 12 dozen mini cupcakes! Yep, you read that right....we made 144 mini cupcakes! Thanks, I couldn't have done it without you girls!!

After getting to bed at 12:30 A.M., I got up early to go set up for Katie's baby shower. We had a blast and it turned out just beautifully! The food was scrumptious and the gifts were adorable! Here are a few snapshots of the morning:


Only 6 weeks left!

Katie and Abby

Our super yummy, homemade cupcakes! Thanks Alice for
the cute letters!

The lifesaver pacies. These are so cute and easy to make!

Brody Kane's cute napkins.

The adorable fruit buggy! Way to go Wendy and Ashley!


Okay so this is a must have shot every time the four of us are together.
We all four graduated together (10 years ago this year)! It's
not very often that we all manage to be in the same place at the same time!
Celeste, Alice, Katie and Meg

Katie and her sister-in-law are only 1 week apart.


Katie, Mamalisa and Granny. 3 generations.

Katie, Lisa, Granny and Wendy.

The moma-to-be after her wonderful shower.

One of Brody's adorable new burp clothes.

I hope you had a great Katie! I know we all did! Can't wait to meet Mr. Brody!

No comments: