Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

My ballerinas

Last week the girls started their ballet lessons! I was a little nervous at first, but so far it has turned out to be a great after-school activity! The girls are absolutely ADORABLE in their leotards and they love it! Their classes are back to back and Miss Priss is getting to help "teach" Little Bits class. So far we have been to one class and the instructor says Miss Priss is a natural! Of course Little Bit is doing great, but she is 3 years younger, so she's got a ways to go.




1st postition


Stretching


Posing for mom in front of the bar.

The view from my seat.


Learning how to hold their arms correctly.




The Plie':




I was truly amazed with the girls and how quickly they picked up on things. They made their mommy proud, not only for doing so well, but for being so well behaved too! It was a unique experience for me because I never get to see them in a "classroom" setting. I have always wanted to be a fly on the wall to watch them in their day to day routines and this gave me a chance, in a way, to do just that. All I can say is - I AM SO BLESSED! ;)

Can't wait for more lessons next week! (Plus Mommy starts her fiddle lessons too! YEA!)



1 comment:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

What precious ballerina babies! So beautiful!