Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My wonderful hubby and projects around the house.

A couple of weekends ago we visited some friends that are in the process of building a house. They were working on tiling their beautiful kitchen! So P and I got an itch to do some tile work ourselves in our kitchen. We've talked about it for a while, but seeing their kitchen really lit a fire under us. It seemed so simple, yet it added so much to the space!

Thankfully my hard-working hubby loves a new project and once he gets started on something it's hard to get him to stop. We traveled to Lowe's on a Saturday afternoon and my kitchen was tiled and grouted by Tuesday evening! Gotta love this man! The girls and I agree he made our kitchen look new again!



Pictures of the final product to come soon!



No comments: