Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2023

Around the house is November

The pie Emily made for Lesa, but she ended up being sick on her birthday. It was okay, we are it and celebrated Lesa a few weeks later with more goodies. I really wanted to add this picture because of that horrid countertop in the back and remind myself of just how yucky it was and how glad I am to have my new countertops!

One of the ladies that comes to the herb classes found these goodies for the kiddos. She was so sweet to think of them!
Mrs. Tammi gave EC a silicone cookie cake pan and EC couldn't wait to test it out. It turned out super cute and yummy! 

Emily found herself a foot pump sewing machine a an antique store for a steal of a deal. She brought it home, got it cleaned up and got it working nicely!

Lesa asked me to make rolls for her for a thanksgiving party and I just thought they turned out cute and yummy. The wood burning oven at the feasting hall cooks the best bread hands down.

Pippin and Hugin. Father and son. Hoogie still can't stand Pippy. Poor thing.

Munin got to come hang out on the porch since it's cooler weather again.

She's so sweet and dainty.


 

No comments: