Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Canoe Creek Canoeing 2014

As though we didn't have enough going on, I talked the Woodsman into taking me down Canoe Creek in our canoe. We have only been from our property down the creek so I wanted to see the creek before it gets to our house. It was a great trip. I'm sure it was just the first of many.
 
Didn't know a mussel this large could be found right behind our house in Big Canoe Creek.

Beautiful day for a canoe trip down the creek.

Now that's some styling right there!

 

He definitely looks the part!


This was probably the coolest sight along the way. It was definitely the largest
rapid we experienced. Someone had a picnic table and a camping spot build right on
the bank overlooking this spot.




Waiting on Meg to hurry up and take some pictures!



I just love this view.


Almost home.
 
My mountain man.
 

No comments: