Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Camp Cosby

SMS 6th graders take a trip to Camp Cosby every year. They've been doing this for as long as I can remember. I even went as a 6th grader myself. This year Miss Priss was up. Not only did she have an awesome mom to go with her, but an awesome group of friends to bunk with and hang out with the whole time. My outdoor girl had a blast for sure!

Reptile class

Our cabin crew - love these girls.

And of course we had to have a silly one too.

These girls are some of Miss Priss's best buddies.
Such an awesome group of girls.

Such a crazy group. I can't wait for them to look back at these their
senior year and giggle!
Sadly packing up to go home.


One more activity before we head out though! Save the best for last.
Canoeing (Of course we know she's already a pro at this one!)


The Abbys!








The Abbys had a great trip!

Ah man, we really have to leave?



No comments: