Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Out with the old and in with the new

And the winner is.......

A 2001 Subaru Forester.

Our new car is a greenish-khaki 2001 Subaru Forester with only 56K miles, one owner and no one has even sat in the back seat. It was a steal! We financed it for the same amount as we did the Rodeo 7 years ago! It has automatic windows and door locks, cruise, tilt, adjustable seats, a back hatch that stays open when you open it and many other things that I have never had in a car. It's also an automatic (that I am TRYING to get use to!). After 7 year with a stick shift it's hard not to try to push the clutch in!

I will miss the Rodeo, but I must say my new ride is growing on me.
Hopefully this will last me as long, if not longer than the Rodeo!




P.S. You'll never guess how much the Rodeo was worth!!! $900.00! Can you believe it. They offered us $700 for it and we took it. Can't really beat that considering all the work the Rodeo needed (thousands of dollars worth!!)

1 comment: