Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it true what they don't wear beneath the kilt???

I'll never tell!!! But your guess is probably right! P's kilt FINALLY came in the day after Christmas. We have been waiting for it since July! They said 6 to 8 weeks, but it turned into 6 to 8 months! How insane! I called the company every other week bugging them to death I am sure, but dang it when you pay that much for a skirt you want to know where it is! I have to give them some credit though. The kilt is 100% handmade from 100% Scottish wool. The sheep and the little ladies that do the sewing are in Scotland. So I can see where it would take that long to make and I am perfectly fine with that. Just don't tell me one thing and do another. Oh well, we have the kilt now. Here are a couple of pics of one good looking man in his kilt.



Real Men Wear Kilts!



I also ordered these flashes to match the kilt. They are a perfect fit!


No comments: