Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Blog 2 Print

Over the past several months I have fallen in love with the blogging world. It seems to be an easy way to jot down those important memories in a quick manner and be able to share them with others no matter where they are. Being able to add pictures makes it that much more appealing too!

I got to thinking, is there a way to save all these precious memories. I know they are out in cyberspace forever, but just what if something happens and my memories disappear. I can't be doing this all for nothing. So I started doing some research. Maybe I could copy the blog and download it to my computer. That didn't really work out all that well and it took a lot of time.

Surely there had to be some way to keep my postings. Then I ran across Blog 2 Print. Perfect!! It's exactly like it sounds. You can take your blog and put it in print. And even better.....it was EASY to do! You can choose the dates you want to print, the front and back covers and even see the finished product before you order.

The starting price for a 20 page soft cover is only $14.95 and hard cover for $24.95. Then it's $0.35 for each additional page. I just bought my first 60 page hard cover book for less than $40. It has all our memories for the past year including pictures all in one book. I love that I will be able to hold it and flip through the pages to reminisce.

I normally like to scrapbook, but here lately there just seems to be no time. So I guess this will serve as the next best thing. For now anyway. Maybe I can pick up more scrapbooking in the summer when we are all out of school for a while.

Here is a link (hope it works right!) to a sample copy of my book. It is not the final version, but you will get the idea of how it works and what it looks like.

http://blogger.sharedbook.com/pilot/enterBookForFlipbookView.do?bookId=Blog2Print_Blogger_1262544448196_meghays_1262544851588&flipbookCode=c711ed19da156d621e37d2174990f7&invitationEmail=meghays24%40yahoo.com






Have a look and tell me what you think!

1 comment:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

Hey Meg! Glad to have found you on here. Your girls are beautiful! Looking forward to keeping up with you all this way! Take care.