Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

It's hard to say goodbye


Here it is. A picture of the last moment spent with the Rodeo. Cars come and go, but this one was special to me. It was a plain ole base model (and I do mean BASE model!! - 5 speed, manual locks, manual windows,etc.......!), but I loved it. It has been my way of getting around for the past 7 years now. It took me to Montevallo and back for school for 3 years, to Fort Campbell, Kentucky many times to see P before he deployed, it has brought babies home from the hospital, taken us on Amazing vacations and countless other adventures.

But now, sadly, it is time to say goodbye. It has almost 200,000 miles on it and there are too many costly issues to fix for what the car is worth. Goodbye Rodeo! Thanks for all the great memories!



No comments: