Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Eve at Granny's

Next stop was at my other grandmothers. We arrived at her house around 2 on Christmas Eve to visit with my mom's side of the family. This first picture is one of my mother with her mother! P helps E open the twin babydolls. When E exclaimed that she was getting twins, everyone looked at me and said "Really??" My goodness people NO! No more babies right now!!


This is my aunt in the black, her daughter (my cousin) in the red and her two boys (8 and 2).




Me and my girls. Little stinkers, neither one is actually looking at the darn camera!


Me, E and her new twins.


Uncle Chuck and his son Chip.


Pop and Nonna with their A!!







Granny and Walter (this is their house we are visiting).

.
Aunt Carolyn helping the girls open their presents.



Me and E one more time.

No comments: