Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Break Part 3

Even though it was hard to leave North Carolina, we were headed to a friend's wedding in the Atlanta area. As most of you know, P and I don't get out much! So when we got the invite to the wedding and someone agreed to keep the kids (thanks D and Granny T!) we quickly made reservations to go! The ceremony was beautiful, the dinner delicious and the reception was a blast! I wanted to take my camera to the wedding, but I didn't know if I wanted to keep up with it all night. Of course I wish I had now, but it was better to be safe than sorry! These pictures are from the photographer's website (http://www.conrhodzonio.com/). I can't wait to see more!




Lindsay and Richard.



Congrats to the newly weds! The wedding was awesome!



No comments: