Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

My latest project

Okay so I got a sewing machine 2 Christmases ago. I used it a lot at first, you know trying to learn the basics. Then I actually made a couple of items for the girls and others. Then we moved. Dum...dum...dum and it hasn't seen the light of day again until now.

We were walking around at the Collinsville Trade Day when I spotted the cutest little hand-made dress. It sparked an interest and I was determined to get the machine out again. So I picked up this cute little pattern and some fabric from Wally-world and got down to business.

It only took a couple of days to complete. I was shocked. Of course the pattern wasn't exactly all that difficult so I can't say much.

I can't wait for the girls to actually wear them. Maybe this weekend if it doesn't rain too much they can wear them to Decoration at the Hays Cemetary. I hope to get some cute pics of the girls in their new dresses.



The final product.


Little bit's.



Miss Priss's.






1 comment:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

I am so impressed! They are adorable! I wish I had that kind of talent, but creativity in that department is no where in me! You did a great job.