Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

One proud Momma!

Friday was one grand day for me as a mother. I got to see my baby graduate from K-4 and recite her bible verse flawlessly in the morning! Then the same evening I got see to Miss Priss perform in her very first piano recital. She played beautifully! We were all in awe of her gracefulness and fearlessness. She didn't show the first sign of any nerves. Yep, this was one momma just beaming with joy!

Posing for Mom before the actual recital.

 
 Praise God, from Whom All Blessings Flow (Doxology) was her first recital piece. Thought it was pretty cool that I played this in a recital once too!

Miss Priss and her wonderful first piano teacher, Mrs. Ann. We have loved seeing Mrs. Ann every week over the past 2 and 1/2 months. She has really helped Miss Priss get a grasp on her basic piano skills! Unfortunately we had to tell Mrs. Ann that we will not be coming back next semester. :(
But on the bright side we finally found a teacher here in town! No more driving all the way to Oneonta!!!

I am so blessed to have 2 beautiful, talented little young ladies! Way to go Miss Priss and Little Bit! You make your momma so proud!


2 comments:

Granny T said...

As their great-grandmother, I'm very proud of Little Bit and Miss Priss, too! They continue to bring Papa Jim and me great joy!

Bonnie Thomas said...

Nonna was so proud, also! Not only of those 2 precious little girls, but of the fine job their mommy is doing raising them, too!