Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Easter 2011...just a few weeks late!

As I was getting ready to post pictures of Miss Priss's ballet recital, I ran across our Easter pictures and realized I had not posted them yet. I guess with all the crazy schedules, storms, sick kids and end of school year stuff, I just plain forgot. Oh well, it's better late than never! :)

Checking out all the Easter Bunny goodies.


Then it was off to Mimi's for lunch and an Easter egg hunt!

Brian and Courtney hiding the eggs.



The girls had a great time looking for all the eggs. Oh and all those eggs we spent time dying the night before....? Yep, we forgot those! Oh well, Miss Priss ate them in her lunch the whole next week!





And of course the girls stopped to pose for a picture! Its like they are use to it or something?!?!


No comments: