Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

First day of school 2012 - 1st and 4th

I know I say it every year, but dang I can't believe I have a 1st and 4th grader! Its just not right. If I could freeze them at any age, this would be it. Just look at those beautiful (non-teenager) faces. Please tell me they will stay this sweet!
 
Little Bit - 1st day of 1st grade
 
Miss Priss - 1st day of 4th grade
 

9 and 1/2 years old
 
6 years old
 

Showing off her new backpack.

This year Miss Priss changes classes, so she had a have binder to carry from class to class.
 

Sweet sisters.
 
Now for the glamour shots. Forget the backpacks, binders and lunch boxes! We want to make sure our new outfits take center stage!!
 
They are growing up WAY to fast and it seems like I just can't do anything about it! Sigh!







1 comment:

Granny T said...

How pretty & stylish they both look!