Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Our newest neighbor

Over the last few weeks I have noticed this little guy running around the garden, playing near the creek and hiding under my house! Fortunately we plugged the hole he was using to get under the house becasue he turned out to be a SHE!!!! How do I know you may ask? Well the new cute, furry little kitten under the shop seems to be a big clue. Apparently our new little friend is also a new mommy.

Of course she is a wild cat and won't even come close to us, but this is where I caught her sleeping the other morning....on the back deck. She is a pretty little thing and I'm pretty sure she's keeping the mice away. So for now, I guess she can stay. Quite honestly I don't even know what else to do with her! At least she's not costing me money in food!!!






No comments: