Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hays family photoshoot

Thanks to my dad, we now have some good GREAT family pictures!! I've been begging and pleading for a while now, but the timing was just never right. Since P is leaving shortly and my dad needed the practice with his new camera, I finally talked them into a family portrait session. I found the girls' dresses at K-mart of all places and lucky for me they came with the matching American Girl Doll dresses - BONUS!!! I will be taking pictures of them with their dolls soon I am sure!

Thanks to my dad and my hubby for letting me boss you around! We had a great time and I LOVE all my new pictures! Here are just a few I have been editing:




6 comments:

Mama said...

Daddy did a good job, but then he had GREAT subject matter!! And he had you to tell him exactly what to do and how to do it! All men need that! haha
I love the one of the girls snickering in the background at the 2 of you kissing!! Too cute. And the one of the girls kissing their daddy is priceless. Almost makes you want to cry!!
I love all of you!!!

Meg said...

I love this post meg. Great pix of you, P and the girls.

Hope you guys are doing well.

Byron Whittington

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the one of you two looking up! Good angle!!! :)

Meg said...

Wonderful pics!

God has truly blessed you, Meg, with such a beautiful family,...

Robert Thomas

Meg said...

Ashley, that's my favorite one too! I ordered that one in a large print! :)

Jessica said...

All of the pictures are so beautiful! I love the one of you 2 looking up and the one with the girls giggling in the background! Adorable!