Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

1st day of 2nd grade

School is back in session....ALREADY!!! For mommy, summer wasn't long enough!! But for Miss Priss, it couldn't have ended soon enough! She has been ready for school to start and soooo excited for the past 2 weeks!! Miss Priss is my child who loves to stay up late and sleep in, but not last night and this morning! She was up at 5:30 on her own!! Luckily I am up at 5:00 so she didn't have to wake me up.

So big.....




A couple of weeks ago the girls and I went school clothes shopping. This outfit Miss Priss is wearing is her favorite and the one she picked out. She's getting so big and growny (if that's a real word).





Thanks again to Katie for our monograming. The backpack turned out so cute and Miss Priss loves it.

One day down......only 179 left to go..... :)



2 comments:

Granny T said...

I love the way Miss Priss is dressed - looks like a little fashion model for a dept. store. She's so pretty & anyone who knows her, knows how sweet she is, too. So much, all wrapped up in one little girl. What a true gift from God!!

Dana said...

She's adorable! I'm sending one off to second grade this coming Monday..

I hate to admit that this is the first year that I'm actually ready for her to go back. She's bored out of her mind and making me lose mine. I think I would go for the year round schooling where they are a out a month, go a couple of months and then get out a month again. Once school starts, I miss her so much but she needs the social interaction.. I wish there was a happy medium!