Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

McWane Field Trip - 1st grade 2010

Last Friday I had the pleasure of accompanying Miss Priss on her field trip to the McWane Center. We had a great time. It was Miss Priss's first trip to the science center so she really enjoyed it. I would like to take her back one day when we can spend more time actually exploring.


Here's a picture of our group. Jayson, Samanatha and Miss Priss
in front of the HUGE fish tank.


Here's what they looked like before I asked them to sit for the
group picture. They loved checking everything out.


Miss Priss and Sam catching butterflies.
(I still don't know how this thing works!!!)




Tug-of-war.


Sam and Miss Priss gearing up to "dig for fossils".
(And my favorite pic of the day!)


Sam, Jayson and Miss Priss carefully dusting way the dirt
to discover lots of dinosaur bones.



Finally - eathing lunch!


We had a great day and I think Miss Priss really enjoyed herself. I must admit though....I was reminded all day why I teach 5th grade and not 1st!!! Thank goodness for those wonderful teachers!!



No comments: