Pages

Friday, December 29, 2023

Around the house in Dec

I did't take many pictures in December that didn't have a birthday boy or countertops in them. Oh well. Here's a puzzle the girls and I worked on and finally finished. It was so pretty.

Of course, pictures never capture what you see with your eyes, but man this was a gorgeous sunset with snowcapped mountains.

Orange chili I made with my orange tomato sauce I put up this year. I saved all the orange tomatoes and canned them by themselves. It made the prettiest sauce! Once all the other ingredients went in, you really couldn't tell it was orange anymore. PS look at those countertops to the side!



Abby made some cheesecake from some raw milk we've been buying from a local lady with a cow. Of course, it was strictly for the dogs to eat! ;)

 

No comments: