Pages

Monday, July 31, 2023

Around the house in July

Mama and EC hanging out!

EC sewed this pillow, stuffed it and added the lace all by herself. Later she embroidered her BFFs initials on it and gave it to her! 

These two didn't mean to fall asleep and I'm still not sure what happened, but it was way too cute and I had to have a picture of such a rare moment.

Emily and Mrs. Tammi working on a sewing project.

Abby and Emily working on another sewing project. I wish I could add the video of these two jokingly arguing with each other here. Way funny!

Silly thing. Funny thing is she can't stand to sleep in complete darkness.

My camo-lovin' dude!



Finally loosing those baby teeth. She likes to hang on to those suckers way too long. She's a cute little snaggle tooth though!

 

No comments: