Pages

Friday, December 30, 2022

Around the house in December

These two crack me up. This was the day Gretel died. They were both super sad and I was trying to think of something that might cheer them up a little. They asked me if they could get a bath together and I agreed. They laughed and laughed and laughed. It was a good ending to an otherwise yucky day.

EC the dog training whisperer.

This is not right. 2012

In the blink of an eye. 2022

My sweet pippin. He somehow manages to break out of his bed and makes a bee line to my feet in the kitchen. Little stinker. You can't get mad at that sweet little face. So I made it worse and gave him some scraps. lol

Sweet Scully Bug after her vet appointment to be spayed. No more puppies in the Hays house for a while! She was quite out of it.


Hoogie rode with us to go pick Scully up.

He loves to ride and protect the car.


Sweet girl resting in front of the warm stove. How does she lay with her foot like that?

 

No comments: