Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Tomato plant sale

This year's sale was a lot different!! Thanks a lot covid. We still had people come out to look through the greenhouse and pick out their plants, but this year I offered a curbside pick up option that most people chose. People could call me or message me and place their order. Then they could bring cash or pay through paypal. It was a major hit and we pretty much sold out. If we had known everyone would decide to plant a garden since the world has turned upside down, we would have double or tripled the amount of plants we started. Oh well, it got our name out this year and I think we will have several repeat customers for years to come! Corey and Anna brought the boys over to pick out their mater plants.  

After a couple of days.
After a week or so.
By the end of April.



My beautiful knockout roses a student gave me a few years ago.

Perry got a clipping of this micro rose last year and it has gone crazy!

No comments: