Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Decoration and the lack of pictures from the Hays Cemetery

Yes somehow I managed to not take pictures at the Hays Cemetery this year. I think if I remember correctly (as I am actually writing this 2 years later in 2015), The Woodsman and I drove about 30 miles down what we thought was the correct road before we realized that it wasn't. Yeah, so that put us about an hour behind and we had to just meet everyone for lunch.

After lunch, however, we all went to Sulfur Springs where I took lots of pictures!

Papa Perry, Mamaleta, The Woodsman, Brian, D and Papaw

Papaw with his girls.

Cutie 

Sweet sisters

This is one massive hole in one big tree!

Mimi and Papa Perry checking out the spring.

Mimi and Papa Perry

Brian, Pa paw, Little Bit and Miss Priss checking out everything in the woods.

Papaw, Brian, Papa Perry and The Woodsman

The Woodsman carving his signature P into the birch tree with all the others.



Wonder what they are in deep conversation about? 


Jumping over the spring and headed back to the car.


No comments: