Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Happy 11th anniversary to us!

As most of you that follow my blog know, The Woodsman and I always celebrate our anniversary while we are in NC for the highland games. This year we celebrated 11 years of wedding bliss.

Standing on the deck of the chalet on our anniversary in our matching shirts. Can't even believe he allowed this to happen! ;) We're a couple of Twinkies!

 
Trying again to get him to smile...

Ah there it is! (And I blink of course!)
 
The view we enjoyed from the deck of the chalet.
 
Wish I could see it everyday.

I made these two get in on all the picture fun too!

The view was just too pretty not to snap a couple of shots!



And last but not least BFFs. We've been friends since we were 8 years old!
I love my Katie-did!
Here's to another 20 something years of friendship!





No comments: