Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Christmas Dinner at Pop and Nonna's 2012

Even though Miss Priss wasn't feeling well she still wanted to go to Pop and Nonna's for Christmas dinner. After opening her gifts all she did was sleep on the couch. :(
 
Slowly opening gifts. Even when you don't feel good, you still gotta know what's in that box!

Not really wanting to smile, but.....
She loved her gown from Aunt Cathy. We are all about some plaid in case you didn't know!

Granny T helping Little Bit open her gifts.

She also loved her gown from Aunt Cathy. They LOVE granny gowns (the long, to the floor gowns my grandmother made for me and my cousins when we were little girls. I don't know what these gowns are actually called, but we call the Granny Gowns!)
 
 
After the girls open their gifts all the adults open theirs as well. Here is me thinking this was my gift for the year (which I love). It came wrapped in a box for an I-pad. Didn't really think anything of it, we reuse boxes for gift-giving all the time.
 
Cool shirt. I think its funny anyway!
 
Then I get another present. This time its in a netgear box. I'm thinking okay, I have one of these so......?
 

 And then I open it! All of a sudden it becomes clear what's inside!
 
My very own I-pad! Whoo hoo!

Little Bit had to check it out too!
 
I was totally shocked and had no idea about it. Completely surprised and quite excited. Pretty good Christmas if I do say so myself! ;)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: