Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Birthday wishes

This year Miss Priss's birthday wish was to have her room painted and re-decorated. Santa brought a new bed set and I told her for her birthday I would do everything else. As usual something always seemed to get in the way of actually getting started and Miss Priss was getting a little down about it. So on her actual birthday I surprised her by getting started. When she came home from school I told her something else had come up yet again. So she went to her room with her head down. Less than 10 seconds later she was squealing with joy!
 
 
The birthday girl and her b'day surprise!

Before and after colors. She wanted her walls green.
 
We recovered the seat of this chair with this awesome music fabric we found at Wally-world.

I painted the chair black and the furniture white. We even covered the bulletin board with fabric too!

I found this cute little piece at the flea market and painted it white too. Miss Priss bought the lamp and shade with some of her Christmas money.

The bed is an antique rod iron bed from her Grandmother as is the furniture we painted white.

The room turned out just beautiful if I do say so myself! I just love the colors!!! Its still a work in progress, but its coming along quite well. Most importantly Miss Priss loves it (and she even keeps it clean-er)!
 
 
 

No comments: