Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

GMHG 2011

Ah, finally time for the Grandfather Mountain Highland Games. They only come around once a year and they always seem to come and go way too fast! This year was good, but it just wasn't the same. The guy that I buy my Scottish Blend Tea from had just sold my tea 30 minutes before I got there, we didn't stay for the whole festival this time and it was HOT!! That's all I have to complain about, so it couldn't have been too bad! ;) We were in the mountains not having to work, listening to bagpipes, seeing people in kilts, shopping for scottish treasures and enjoying the food!!! What more could you really ask for?!


Entering the games!

Papaw, Mr.Moses, Miss Priss, D and me standing in front of the Hay Clan tent.

Me and Miss Priss

Watching the highland dancers compete. 


Papaw, D, Miss Priss and Me 

Me and Miss Priss. This trip to the GMHG was a first for Miss Priss. I must say she enjoyed every minute of it!

Miss Priss and Charlie from Saor Patrol. He just looks so cool! Miss Priss was thrilled to have her picture made with him and he was nice enough to take some time out to pose!

Miss Priss and the Hay Clan fairy.

Miss Priss with the Hay Clan convenor Mr. Moses.

Miss Priss the viking!


Miss Priss posing and hoping mommy will be finished taking pictures soon!


This is what a full day of the GMHG will do to ya! I think she enjoyed it! ;)



No comments: