Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Beach pics

I realize I am back-tracking a little here, but I have so much to blog about and it seems like no time to actually blog. So bear with me. :)

These are our afternoon beach pics with the matching white shirts. We were at the beach so I couldn't resist! I also had the opportunity to get Granny T and Papa Jim out there for some pics! I'm glad I talked them into some pictures and I think they will enjoy them too! ;) Thanks to Jim for taking the pictures of me and my girls too!







These jumping pictures were hilarious to take! One of them would jump two seconds before the other, which doesn't seem like a big deal until you capture it on camera. This was the only picture where they are both jumping up at the same time and have somewhat good expressions on their faces! The girls were too funny!














Aren't they cute!


If you can't tell, we really enjoyed our trip to the beach! :)





2 comments:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

FUN!! Your girls are stunningly beautiful. Love all the pics. What fun memories!

Granny T said...

I have to agree. I have a beautiful granddaughter & 2 beautiful great-granddaughters. Jim & I really enjoyed the time we got to spend with the three of them! It was a lot of fun & really special!!!