Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Miss Priss's b'day party part 1

I know it's been a while, but things have just been busy for the Hay Clan. These are just a few of the MANY pictures I have of Miss Priss's bowling birthday bash! I will add more later I promise. These are just some from my camera that I took randomly. Thanks again to Pop for taking the bulk of the pictures. I will load his soon!

Mommy's yummy cupcakes!


The birthday girl and her gal-pals!

Miss Priss and her BFF.


Little Bit let Miss Priss and Sam take a picture by themselves only if she could be in one with the two of them too! Can't leave lil sis out!

Sam, Miss Priss and Caroline....all from Mrs. Barrett's class.



Little Bit couldn't wait to get her hands on Baby Brody. She would have rather sat there holding him then bowl! Even from this young age you can see that God-given maternal instinct! Love it!

Stay tuned......more to come!


1 comment:

Granny T said...

Great pictures of all the girls. I love the look in Little Bit's eyes as she looks so adoringly at the baby!