Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Little Bit's First School Christmas Party

While Mommy was at home with the flu, Little Bit was living it up at her first school Christmas party! The kids got to go to school dressed in their pjs to watch The Polar Express before the actual party. So they were all just adorable in their little pjs. After watching the movie the sweet Miss Beth provided breakfast for them all. Then of course they made some cute little crafts and opened presents from Miss Beth. I hate that I missed it, but as usual I could count on Pop to go and take some great pictures for me. Here are some cute pictures of some cute little babies big kids:

Apparently breakfast was finger-licking good!

Absolutely PRECIOUS!



Making a Rudolph cookie and then missing their mouths just a little!


Opening gifts. Love the look of pure joy in opening it and then showing it to others. Too cute!

Reindeer food!

The only other girl in Little Bit's class. I feel sorry for the two in this overly masculine classroom!


I think Little Bit enjoyed her first party! Thanks to all those parents that made it a great day for the kids and thanks to Miss Beth for taking care of my baby!


1 comment:

Granny T said...

This is a sure sign your "baby" has grown. Look how she is independently interacting with the other children in her class. My favorite pictures are the ones where you see the joy on her face as she has just opened her gift & then the next one as she shows it off to a student sitting next to her. Such a pretty little innocent face!!