Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Eve pictures....better late than never

Christmas Eve is always full of traveling for us. First stop is in Calera to see my granny (my mom's mom). Then it's off to P's grandmother's house.

Pop and Little Bit 

Little Bit, Miss Priss and Nonna

We haven't had family pictures like this taken in a LONG time. It's just weird to me to think of being back as that family of four and being the kid!

I guess this is just the way I think of myself now, as Mommy.

The girls opening their gifts.

Chip

My mom and P. He doesn't smile in pictures much, but with a little bribe of potato salad he cracked!

Granny and Walter

The cousins. Me, Jay, Cacy and Chip.


The girls posing at Mimi's.


2 comments:

Granny T said...

Glad you got some family pictures taken (as of you with your birth family)! Also - the one of the girls standing in front of Mimi's Christmas tree is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Is Bigfoot Real or pseudo? For over 400 a long time, there happen to be reporting’s of a guy like animal that is completely covered in hair.
[url=http://www.is-bigfoot-real.com/]bigfoot sightings[/url]