Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

VBS - Saddle Ridge Ranch

Yee-Haw! This week the girls were rounded up and wrangled in for VBS at Saddle Ridge Ranch. Okay I know enough with the cowboy lingo, but I just couldn't resist! The girls have been at Vacation Bible School this week and loving it! The theme for the week is, as you can tell, "Western/Cowboy".

Since Father's Day is this weekend, the church decided to do a Wednesday night program this year. Both girls were on stage singing their hearts out. Miss Priss of course is an old pro at such events, but this was Little Bit's 1st time to be on stage in front of people. I was am so proud of them both. They did an excellent (and might I add adorable) job.


I was able to snap some shots before the show! Too cute!

Miss Priss showing us her seat. She just finished 1st grade.

Little Bit isn't actually 4 yet, but thanks to our baby-sitter, they
allowed her to participate anyway. Technically the kids in this
class have completed 4K. So Little Bit is the smallest one of
the bunch. Didn't seem to phase her at all though!


This has to be my favorite. If you have followed my blog, or
just pictures of my girls you know that Little Bit won't always
pose for me or she has a goofy look on her face.
She was just so excited about her 1st program she forgot what
she was doing! Look at those knobby knees! I love it!


As always, Miss Priss will pose! And as always it's just
beautiful! So sweet!




Getting ready to march in:





Look how little she looks! Standing up there like such a big girl though!



The performance:

They both had a great time and sang their hearts out!

Yee-Haw - VBS is so much fun!


1 comment:

The Mom-tage said...

What fun! Your girls are so cute.