Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Finally Pooped....



Okay, so E has been a little sick here lately. Nothing much, just a nasty little cold with the runny nose and coughing something awful. I called the doctor and they said "as long as there is no fever and it doesn't last for more than 10 days she should be fine. But if it makes you feel better give her some children's cold medicine." I can do that....it's a lot better than having to drive all the way to the Dr.'s office and pay the copay.

Well let me tell you....I will NEVER give that child cold medicine again!! Most kids get sleepy or at least a little drowsy from cold medicine. Oh no....not E!!! It had the complete opposite effect on her!! She was so wired I didn't know what to think. She was stripping down to her b'day suit every time I turned around (even when she was outside playing!!),  running from one end of the house laughing hysterically, jumping from anything she could crawl on top of, sticking her tongue out, yelling at the top of her lungs and everything else crazy you can think of.

She was absolutely wired. The pictures above are from when the medicine finally wore off!!  She was playing in her room when I heard everything get really quiet. So I went to her room to see what was going on (I knew something was wrong since I didn't hear her bouncing off the walls!!). As soon as I opened the door I could here the snoring. But she wasn't on her bed!! So I looked under her bed.....not there. I turned around and found that she had crawled up inside of her chiffarobe with all her toys, pillow and blanket to take a nap. And she was OUT!! I tried to wake her up, but once I figured out it wasn't going to happen I just let her sleep! She needed it.

She did finally wake up and calm down. I have never seen her that wired before. And boy I won't be giving her anymore cold medicine anytime soon!!!!


No comments: