Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

Stone Mountain here we come!

It is finally time for the next scottish festival! I am so excited. We are leaving bright and early tomorrow morning to go to the Scottish Festival at Stone Mountain State Park in Georgia. We have never been to this one before, but it sounds like it should be a lot of fun. We went to the largest scottish festival in the world this summer at Grandfather Mountain in North Carolina. It was Awesome. The atmosphere is very family oriented. Everyone is nice and they are all there to enjoy the events just like you. I don't really know what to expect this go round since it's on a smaller scale, but I'm sure we will have a blast. This summer we decided not to take the kids. We quickly discovered that the girls would have had a blast. So this time we decided to take A long. I just know she is going to love it. The dancing, the music, the bagpipes, the games, the foods.....oh I just can't wait!!! I'm sure I will take plenty of pictures with the new camera and share them as soon as we get back! Until then...

No comments: