Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Stone Mtn. Pics finally

Finally, the pictures from Stone Mtn. My computer is not cooperating!!! The pictures are uploading at an extremely slow rate and I am having a hard time getting them to the site....so finally here are some from two weekends ago when we went to stone mtn. I will get the scottish festival pics up soon!


We spent Sunday at the Stone Mountain State Park looking at the cravings and walking around the park. It was a Beautiful day, but a bit chilly to say the least! The park was great. When both of the girls are older and we magically have more money, (HA!) I would love to take them both back and enjoy everything the park had to offer. Here are just a few pics from the day.   


Daddy, Papaw and A looking a the mountain through the binoculars.

Daddy and A still checking out the mountain.

A and the gaint craving. (She looks so small compared to it!)

P and the carving.

The craving through the glass window of the sky-lift to the top of the mountain. I really enjoyed the ride up and down the mountain. It's really neat to see just how big that mountain is. (This was also my first trip to Stone Mtn. so I was a little excited too!!)



Look! Mommy was on the trip after all!! I think this was the only picture of me on the whole trip. Thanks P for grabbing the camera and actually making me be in one too!!

   
 A posing in front of the carving.
 



Daddy and A sitting around enjoying the day in the park.

No comments: