Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy at WIS

Okay, so I am actually going to try to start writing things down for this blog. We'll see how it goes! I am now teaching at WIS and loving it. The staff is great, the kids are great and everything seems to be rolling along so smoothly.

A is back at S'ville and she is just as happy as can be. Once I figure out how to post pictures I will put one of her first day up. She's so darn cute!! First grade has been great so far. It's been scarier for me than it has her. We've done spelling words and reading and math. Oh goodness!

E is still with the babysitter. Unfortunely we missed the opportunity to get her into the K-3 class this year, so she will just have to wait until next year. I know she would love school though and I hate that she is missing it. She can count to 13 and we're working on those darn letters! She loves to sit down and do homwork with her big sis. It's too cute!

No comments: