Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Brain overload....too much information!!!

My brain is seriously overload with info about cameras! I had no idea there was so much information out there and so much to consider when looking at buying one of these things. There's SLR, APS, focus, lighting, ISO, zoom lens, telezoom lens, prime lens, megapixels, EF, EF-S, etc., etc., etc.,.......AHHHH!!! I am a beginner of beginners and have no clue what most of this stuff is, but I want to get the best camera I can afford. I have read and read and read about cameras and finally decided on this one (I think!). It seems to be an awesome camera from what little I understood. More than I will need I'm sure! If anyone has any other suggestions or comments, please help. Here's a picture of the camera.



The Canon 50D 15.1 megapixel with the 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 lens.

No comments: