Pages

Saturday, October 21, 2023

SMHG

This year we took an adult trip to Atlanta for the Stone Mountain Highland Games. We had a great group and had a blast. We rented an Airbnb, grilled steaks, went to the games both days, marched in the parade, sang happy 70th birthday to Ben as a piper played happy birthday (I had to sub it out since Pop wasn't there to play for us), and just had a great time. We really missed having our children there, but it was a nice adult weekend. Hopefully we can take everyone back next year. It feels like forever since we've been to these games. The above picture is Clan Hay lining up for the parade!

Our Airbnb crew. Chad, Amanda, me, Perry, Lesa, Mac, Mike and Amber. Couldn't ask for a better crew to hang out with.

A Hay, A Hay, A Hay
Donna, Ashton, Ben, Chris, Laura, Arthur, Brian, Shellie, me and Perry.

Another cute little snaggle tooth!

Perry handing the cake Emily and I made to Papaw. 

He was definitely surprised!


Little turkey telling me just what he thought of my brilliant idea. LOL

I don't know what could have been so funny.
We're still cute!

So glad Chad and Amanda were able to join us. This year just happened to be the year where their clan was the honored clan of the games. That's really what sparked us to go. We had to go support our peeps!

Chad, Perry, Mac, Mike, Eric and his brother Ian.

I know I know, but I just love pictures.

A Hay, A Hay, A Hay

My girls! We had a blast staying up and chatting the night before. It's just so good to hang out with like-minded people and have real conversations.

Amanda, me, Lesa and Amber


 

No comments: