Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Family photoshoot with Lesa

EEk! You know how I love family picture time!! These turned out so good and I'm so excited! The last time we had family portraits done was right before we moved to NC back in July of 2020. I let everyone rest for two years, so it was time to have them done again. 

We met Lesa and Mac last year right after Thanksgiving & instantly became great friends. She just happens to be an amazing, retired photographer! We waited for the perfect fall day & boy did we get it! 

I've been waiting for this group of pictures for a long time. Right after Benjamin was born, I told Perry the perfect year with all of our children will be when Abby is 19, Emily 16, EC 7 and Benjamin 5. They are all still at home, potty trained, and we'll be the little family I always want to remember. 

Well, here it is. I have a feeling this will be the last set of family photos that doesn't include someone else. I love this little family of mine and will forever cherish these wonderful photos of this perfect place in time. 

My babies.
~ Benjamin 5 ~ Abigail 19 ~ Emily 16 ~ Ella Claire 7 ~





















































Man we're getting old. The grey hair and wrinkles are really starting to show. I wouldn't trade them for anything though! We celebrated 20 years of marriage this year! I can't wait to see where the next 20 take us! 

 

No comments: