Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

New balance bikes

Balance bikes. Before the outfitter I had never even heard of such things or seen one. Once I did see one, I thought they were surely ridiculous. Well, actually I was proven way wrong. This is THE way to learn how to ride a bike. Within 3 days of having these balance bikes, both Ella Claire and Benjamin were balancing and scooting around everywhere. They were able to figure out the ebbs and flows of how a bike works and how it feels, without the challenge of pedals or stupid training wheels. They rode these things everywhere and were pros in no time. Of course, now they want to try their hand at a bike with pedals, but for now they are going to continue practicing with these guys. I'm not sure how many times Benajmin told Carolyn thank you and this is the best present ever. I'm pretty sure it's well over 100 by now. Abby and Emily assembled said bikes for these two rug rats and did a great job.

As the bikes were being assembled, I looked over to see these two cooling off and very much so enjoying the creek. Scully would never do such a thing. LOL





The bikes came with stickers to name your bike with.
He named his bike Speedy.

And she named hers Sweetie!

 

No comments: