Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2022

Around the house in March

He is determined to play the pipes one day. I love that he is so interested in them already. 

Playing on the porch with their kitchen is an all time favorite, especially if it is raining,

Rodney let Emily borrow an old cookbook. She decided to make this pie from it. It was delicious!

Ugh! This beauty was stolen from our property the night before EC's birthday party. It's a heavy little booger, so it took a minimum of two men to carry it off. It's a glider and it just so happens that our neighbor had two broken fingers the next day. I'm still in shock it is gone. It wasn't a family heirloom or anything, but it was our's dang it. No one comes down our road and it wouldn't have been easy to see from the road. Makes me so mad. I posted it to Facebook and nice people really wanted to help. I'm very thankful for those good people out there. We have still yet to see the glider.

Cutie with her new headphones ready to do some school lessons on her computer.

Mu Mu girl. This is her preferred spot and if we would let her, I think she would sleep right there at Perry\s feet every night!

This girl loves to paint.

These two are best buds. I can't wait to see all the adventures they have in the future together.

 

No comments: