Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2019

Perry turns 40!

Surprise! Perry turned 40 this year and I tried to surprise him. I don't know if he was really surprised or not, but we partied none the less. I invited several of his buddies - Jason and Keri, Rodney, Lance and Erin, Robbie, Uncle Taddy, Jaybo and Dave were all able to make it. Other buddies were living out of town at the moment, but I did get an old one to make a Facetime call - his old army buddy Draper. We worked all day and as we were getting ready to head inside I got Abby to tell Perry she saw a snake down at campsite 4. She got him to go down there to investigate. Everyone was supposed to show up at that point and be at the outfitter waiting for him. They all arrived late of course so it wasn't exactly like I planned, but we grilled, had a fire, ate the wonderful cookie cake with strawberries that Keri made for me so it wouldn't throw him off, laughed and enjoyed the evening. I planned it on a Sunday so even though we had worked hard all day, we could party all night and not have to get up and move boats the next day. Happy 40th Perry!! We love you!

He was at least a little surprised about something! 






I did make him an apple pie on his actual birthday.

This thing was delicious!

 

No comments: