Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Greenhouse goodies

The tomato plants are growing like crazy and will be ready to go to their new gardens soon. The annual plant sale always begins the first weekend in April. That just happens to be the same weekend the outfitter opens. I hope I can keep my sanity running back and forth between both. I wouldn't want it any other way though!

Ben brought some of his tomato plants over for the sale too. 

The weather has allowed us to remove the second greenhouse cover.

We added a few flowers to the sale this year too.



EC modeling Mama's new hat.

She wanted me to take her picture smelling the Iris.

Take my picture too!

Just too darn cute!

They are officially ready to go home with their new gardeners. Let the sale begin.

Planting our tomatoes.

Grow little babies grow.

One of my favorite views of the farm.

The greenhouse and some very interesting lines in the sky.

 

No comments: